- Social: Managed. SEO Team
How Chiropractic Care Can Help Headaches
Updated: Aug 9, 2022
Headaches have long been a frustration for millions of Americans, adults and children alike. According to the best pediatric chiropractor in Brier Creek, teens are susceptible to headaches at high rates because of their body and hormone changes. Everyone suffers a headache at one time or another in their life, but some people tend to have more than others. If headaches seem to be happening more and more often for you, there could be several reasons why.
Did you know we also serve families in Raleigh? We are a Raleigh Family Chiropractor!
Suffering through headaches isn't a good way to resolve this issue but seeking the services of the best headache chiropractor in Brier Creek, Frederick Chiropractic is the best solution to end your headaches. Headache pain can range from a dull and throbbing sensation to extreme pain when moving your head in the slightest manner. Regardless of pain level, no pain is the best goal, and seeking the help of a chiropractor can help you reach that goal.
Headaches can be triggered by several reasons, according to leading experts:
· Blood sugar drops
· Insomnia and other sleep disturbances
· Certain diseases
· Teeth Grinding
· Certain Foods
· Environmental causes such as noises or lights
· Hormone changes. Major hormone fluctuations can happen with children and teens, and the best pediatric chiropractor in Brier Creek can help ease these symptoms.
Looking for headache relief in Raleigh? We are a headache chiropractor in Raleigh too!
Although these specific triggers can cause your headache, the main reason for most headaches is muscle tension. Muscle tension is typically caused by sitting for long periods of time, such as at a desk or in front of a computer or TV. This can be treated by the best headache chiropractor in Brier Creek, Frederick Chiropracticby relieving that muscle tension.
Have you been playing too hard? Do you have a football, volleyball, or basketball injury? Now treating athletes at our sports injury chiropractor in Raleigh!
There are a few things you can do on your own to relieve or prevent muscle tension if you find yourself having to sit for an extended period of time:
• It's essential to take breaks and get up to stretch every hour. Anytime you are sedimentary, doing a puzzle, sewing, working on a computer, or watching tv. Taking time to stretch helps relieve the muscles and allows your body to have a break from the built-up tension that sitting builds.
• If you are a teeth grinder, having a simple bite plate added to your sleep routine will protect your teeth and prevent your jaw from grinding and causing a headache.
• If you are not drinking enough fluids, dehydration can take place, and dehydration is a common cause of headaches. Make sure you are drinking fluids throughout the day to stay healthy and hydrated.
At Frederick Chiropractic, the best headache chiropractor in Brier Creek, we can help you get back on track with your health and help resolve those nagging headache issues. Give us a call at (984) 219-2860 or visit our website to schedule a free consultation and see how our “Whole Person” approach can help change your outlook on your health!